Friday 5 September 2014

GRWM Birthday Ed. Barbie inspired Lips ft OCC, Urban decay & Whitening Lightening

Here I'm finishing off my get ready with me tutorial for my birthday with this pink glossy gradient lip!

I used some of the stuff I got for my birthday like the Urban Decay lip shade in Anarchy and also an old favourite which is OCC Lip tar in Nylon to get a bright look matching everything else.

And the glossy lip was to go with the Barbie-esque makeup which you can see in the tutorial plus the outfit I wore here!

Plus to come soon....
I used many new products that I got for a present and you can see my Birthday Hizzaul right here and I'll also have a review and haul of the new Whitening Lightening Lip glosses one of which I used for this look here!

Enjoy!

Video Tutorial





Products Used

M.A.C Prep+Prime lip base
Urban Decay 24/7 Lip pencil in Anarchy
NYX Slim Lip liner in Hot Pink
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy
OCC Lip tar in Nylon
Whitening Lightening Lip gloss in Fiji


No comments:

Post a Comment