Saturday 8 March 2014

Amethyst Kisses Lip Art Tutorial ft Eye Kandy Sprinkles & Rhinestones

I was in the mood for some lip art and I pulled up an idea I had involving MAC Violetta & purple rhinestones. I added some extra little details like a gradient with Lime Crime Poisonberry and some glitter under the stones with Eye Kandy's Jelly Bean. 


Check out the video tutorial on my YouTube Channel here or below for the details on this sparkly lip art!


Enjoy!

Video Tutorial







Products Used
Lips
M.A.C Lip Conditioner
NYX Lipliner pencil in Purple rain
M.A.C Chromagraphic pencil in Rich Purple to outline lips
M.A.C Amplified lipstick in Violetta over lips
Lime Crime Opaque lipstick in Poisonberry outer perimeter
Eye Kandy sprinkles in Jelly Bean (sugar)
2 & 3mm Purple Rhinestones over lips
1mm Light Purple Rhinestones on center of bottom lip
2mm Clear Rhinestones on center of lips
Duo Lash glue to adhere rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment