Wednesday 17 July 2013

Neon Night Lip Art for Crown Brush blog

An amazing makeup artist Karla Powell, whom I respect and admire greatly, featured my Golden Royalty Lip Art on Instagram recently. I was absolutely flattered and honoured to be featured on her IG page and another perk was that her attention caught the eye of CrownBrushUK. Karla asked me on behalf of Crown to create a lip art tutorial for their blog and I gladly said yes. 

So I set about designing a dramatic nighttime neon lip creation and even asked my boyfriend to help me choose some bright colours and I even used some glitter for extra impact.


Click the picture below or here if you want to see the step by step pictorial on the Crown Brush UK blog.



Thanks again Crown Brush UK for letting me have fun with the Crownbrush takeover blog post.

The liquid lipsticks I used from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics can be purchased here or at Sephora in US.


And the glitter can be bought at the Eye Kandy website here.



I have many more lip art designs for your viewing pleasure if you care to click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment