Tuesday 26 March 2013

Ultra Violet Radiation

I had to bust out my other new OCC nail polish called Radiate. I envisioned it under Different Dimensions Social Suicide and along side Color Club's Ultra Violet. I really love the contrast of the totally neon orange (the photos don't do it justice), the purple (with a subtle green shimmer) and also the black and white glitter against the orange background too. Actually now that I look at it Radiate and Social Suicide would make a great Halloween nail combo.

I had to add some studs since I had purple ones from dollarnailart.com and also some Hex glitter that reflects orange and green to go with the whole look.

You can get Different Dimension custom blend polishes from Missi Barry's Etsy store here.

Feel free to click on the images to see higher quality versions.

Enjoy!







Products Used



Base coat
Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
Zoya Anchor base coat

First layer
OCC Radiate (2 coats)

Second layer
Different Dimension Social Suicide (1 coat)

Accent nail (ring finger)
Color Club Ultra Violet (3 coats)
1mm light purple rhinestones from eBay 
Aqua Ice Hex glitter from dollarnailart 

Accent nail (thumb)
OCC Radiate (2 coats)
Purple studs from dollarnailart 

Top coat
Poshé Super-fast drying Top coat
Qtica Half time polish accelerator


No comments:

Post a Comment