Wednesday 20 March 2013

Kiss & Mötley Crüe Gig Lips

This is the lip look I did for the Kiss & Mötley Crüe Gig. I wanted a really dramatic red and black lip to go with the glam look which has it's own post here, complete with OOTD. 

This is the first time I wore my new Lime Crime Candy Apple Carousel gloss and it blended deliciously with the ombre lip I created and the sparkle and shine really punched up the OCC lip tars, NSFW and Tarred.

And here's the lip art with tutorial.

Feel free to click on the images to see higher quality versions.


Enjoy!






Tutorial


Step 1. Thickly line edge of lips and fill in corners with black pencil. I used Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner pencil. 



Step 2. Fill in centre of lips with red pencil and blend with black. I used MAC Cherry lip pencil. 



Step 3. Apply red lipstick over centre of lips. I used OCC Lip tar in NSFW. 




Step 4. Fill in outer edge of lips and blend black lipstick with red. I used OCC Lip tar in Tarred. 





Step 5. Layer red lip gloss over centre of lips and blend with border of black. I used Lime Crime Carousel gloss in Candy Apple.







Products Used




Lips
M.A.C Prep+Prime lip base
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion to define edges of lips
M.A.C Lip pencil in Cherry on centre of lips
OCC Lip tar in Tarred around perimeter of lips
OCC Lip tar in NSFW on centre of lips
Lime Crime Carousel gloss in Candy Apple on centre of lips

Brushes
Japonesque Lip brush for lips 



No comments:

Post a Comment