Sunday 3 March 2013

Glitzy Pink Leopard Nails

I love obnoxiously pink bright nails and my leopard print addiction continues with inspiration from Robin Moses Nail Art via her Bright Pink Leopard nails seen here on Youtube. I'm still on a stud craze thanks to Modnails too, but I can't help it, I love 'em so much.

I used an eyeliner brush that I trimmed (knowledge also gained from robinmosesnailart) and painted the leopard print design that way instead of my previous bobby pin and tooth pick method. The best thing is that my OCC Anime and Different Dimension A Love Hue polishes arrived just in time for me to use them for this design and damn do I love them!

You can get Different Dimension custom blend polishes from Missi Barry's Etsy store here.

Enjoy!





Macro shot of leopard nail

Macro shot of rhinestone accent thumb nail

Macro shot of stud accent nail

Products Used



Base coat
Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
Zoya Anchor base coat

First layer
OCC Anime (2 coats)

Second layer
Different Dimension A Love Hue (1 coat)

Leopard print
Revlon Café Pink (for spots)
Glitter gal Black Serpent (for details)

Accent nail (ring finger)
Nails INC. Chloe (2 coats)
Different Dimension A Love Hue (1coat)
Fuchsia square studs from dollarnailart

Accent nail (thumb)
OCC Anime (2 coats)
Different Dimension A Love Hue (1coat)
1mm and 3mm hot pink rhinestones from eBay all over nail 

Top coat
Seche Vite dry fast top coat


Brushes
Crown IB129 Taklon Mini Liner (cut into a thinner tip)


No comments:

Post a Comment