Sunday 13 January 2013

Textured Lavender Bling

I've been craving a pastel lavender colour for a while and thought I'd try a plastic wrap manicure texture with a silver polish. The lavender colour looks less blue in real life and more of a lovely soft purple tone as seen in the close up shot. I also had fun with my ōllo clip again and love taking macro photos with my iPhone, so here are some more.

Enjoy!



Close-up macro shot of thumb texture

Close-up macro shot of ring finger rhinestones

Close-up macro shot of little finger straight polish



Products Used



Base coat
Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
Zoya Anchor base coat

First layer
Nails Inc. Gloss lacquer Chloe (2 coats)

Thumb Accent Pattern Nail
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Celeb city (2 coats)

Ring Accent nail
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Celeb city (2 coats)
Clear 1mm Rhinestones from eBay 

Top coat
Poshé fast drying top coat
Qtica Half time polish accelerator

No comments:

Post a Comment