Thursday 6 September 2012

Bloomsbury Square Nails

I really love the awesome purple and magenta glitter of Nails Inc Bloomsbury square and wanted to bring out the red tones in it from underneath. I used a fiery cherry red polish from Zoya as base coat and layered the glitter on top. 

I definitely suggest putting a coat of solid colour under this polish, because it helps a lot since it is a bit too sheer and needs 3-4 coats by itself. And I might mention the smell... The worst toxic nail polish I've ever smelt, but I can't say no to the gorgeous colour! A delicious glitter indeed.

I was really excited to use this polish and it really sucked that the night before I broke a bunch of nails, awww.


Enjoy!





Products Used


Base coat
Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
Zoya anchor base coat

First layer
Zoya Carrie Ann (2 coats)

Second layer
Nails Inc. Special Effects 3D glitter Bloomsbury square (2 coats)

Top coat
Revlon Nail Enamel in Clear 771
Seche Vite Dry fast top coat
QTICA Half time polish drying accelerator


No comments:

Post a Comment