Sunday 22 July 2012

Review: The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist





This is a delicious fruity body mist from the Body Shop and one of my all time favourite scents from them. Here's my review and some pictures of the Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body mist.




Enjoy!






I know it’s just a scent and I know it ain't going to do that much good for me, but I just had to have the Pink Grapefruit Body mist.


This delicate, yet simple bottle, contains a mouth-watering splash of pink grapefruit extract and sugarcane essence giving your skin a fresh fruity fragrance. The spray also contains Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract which is a skin conditioning agent, so the spray does have some beneficial properties for your skin.



For $23.95 in Australia or $12 in America you get 100ml/3.3fl.oz. of scented liquid with a regular push down spray dispenser and a metal top to secure it.



The pretty frosted label on the glass bottle portrays the refreshing feeling of spritzing your body with this perfect summer scent after a shower or throughout the day. I must say it makes me want to spray it in my cocktails it's so drool worthy!



I checked out the Strawberry body mist as well, however it didn't translate into a mist as well as it does as a body butter, or as well as this citrus flavour. It was sweet but too fake smelling and not anywhere as nice as the Pink Grapefruit. The other new body mist fragrances are Coconut, Moringa, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Shea.


Conclusion


I love this delectable body mist in Pink Grapefruit and have been spraying myself frequently when the urge takes me. The scent is gorgeous and awesome that I'd say it's worth it. The packaging is lovely and simple and I really dig the Body Shop products, so I'm down with this one too.


I totally recommend this fresh fragrance for anyone who likes citrus scents or needs an on the go summer pick-me-up.



No comments:

Post a Comment