I have incredibly curly hair and this is just what I use to attempt to tame and style my hair. My hair is also very dry, so I use a lot of oils and products to retain moisture. If your hair it is normal or oily, I definitely wouldn't suggest using these products or as much as I use, however here I a list of my stuff.
List of Haircare products
· Aveda Color Conserve shampoo (1L/33.8.oz)
· Aveda Color Conserve conditioner (1L/33.8.oz)
After towel drying I use a handful of oil, but I use a different oil every time. Here is the list in order of best and favourite to least.
· Macadamia Natural oil healing oil treatment (125ml/4.2fl.oz.)
· Moroccanoil oil treatment (100ml/3.4fl.oz.)
· Agadir Argan oil hair treatment (118ml/4fl.oz.)
· BaByliss Pro Argan Oil Oil treatment (100ml/3.4fl.oz.)
Then I use a palmful of styling/moisturising product, again a different one to change it up. Best to last.
· Aveda Be Curly curl enhancer (200ml/6.7fl.oz.)
· Redken Fresh curls Curl refiner (250ml)
· Moroccanoil Curl defining cream (250ml/8.5fl.oz.)
· Moroccanoil Intense curl cream (300ml/10.2fl.oz)
The only reason the Moroccanoil products are last in the list is cause the smell is really strong and I have a very sensitive nose. They work really well but get used less cause of the perfume heavy, heavy smell.
Sometimes for more hold or shine I use
· Alfa parf Semi Di Lino Diamante Illuminating Design gel (150ml/5.29wt.oz.